Monday 15 August 2016

Hustle

Unmotivated
For awhile now I have been laidback, I know to think of the future and have goals and be responsible and learn and grow and all that good stuff but sometimes I can’t help but feel unambitious.
Like I meet or hear of people with such drive and I’m jealous. The funny part is I have big dreams and goals but I guess I don’t see them that way or like they’re not the main vision but other things I want to do, ya feel me
But I want to do them all. One time when asked what I’d do with a million dollars I just thought everything.
I blame my low attention span mind but I love doing ten things at a time because I do think a million things at once.
On drive, maybe I need to feel hopeful because once I do I’ll be on fire.

Right now on a scale of 1 to 10 I’m a big fat meh

No comments:

Post a Comment